Wednesday 8 January 2014

Liebster Award

Hi everyone!



I'm so flattered that Mariamma from If My Fingers Were Feathers nominated me for this award - thank you, Mariamma!

The Liebster Award Rules:
You must link back the person who nominated you.
You must state 11 random facts about yourself
You must answer the 10 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
You must pick 10 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
You must come up with 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

Here goes 11 random facts about me :)
1. I'm a very petite girl, I'm only 5 feet tall.
2. I met my husband at Japanese language course.
3. My mood always lifts up when I eat chocolate, it instantly made me happier!
4. My favourite quote will always be: "When there's a will, there's a way."
5. I love good fictions. My favourite author are Sophie Kinsella, Khaled Hosseini and Dan Brown.
6. I have a pet peeve, it really bothers me when people sighs. Unless it is sighing out of relief.
7. I can't ride a bicycle.
8. When I was a kid I hate that my hair is so thick, but now I feel that it's a blessing.
9. I'm incredibly close with my older sister, we practically did everything together until both of us get married and live in different country.
10. Many times I avoid drink tea or coffee so that I won't stain my teeth.
11. I adore people who have good skin.

Eleven questions that Mariamma gave me:
1. What is the funniest childhood memory that pops up in your head first?
When I was in primary school, I was playing with my friend at basketball court. I fell down and my two big front teeth (the "bunny teeth") were broken in half! I didn't realise it, until my friend asked me "Hey what's up with your teeth?" When I realised what happened, I quickly search my teeth on the basketball court and thank God, I found it! I brought it home and I tried to glued it back to my gum.. with Super Glue (ehm...)

 2. If you could only wear different shades of the same color, what color would it be?
White! I like white clothes very much. I have tonnes of them and I like white bags and white shoes too.

 3. If you could have grown up anywhere besides the country you're from, what would it be?
Japan, I've been there and I really love it.

 4. Even if you hate tattoos, what tattoo would you get if you were to get one?
Eternity symbol.

 5. What music or artist have you been listening to most this week?
One Republic - Counting Stars

 6.  If you could instantly know a new language, what would it be and why?
Japanese. Sorry I just love Japan too much :P

 7. What is your favorite thing about your personality? Don't be shy!
I'm an introvert person, but I like the way I am.

 8. Do you have any siblings? If so, how many, and are they brothers or sisters?
One older sister and one younger brother.

 9. If you could change your name to anything, what would it be and why?
Candice. I think this name is adorable.

 10. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast?
Fried rice! But I only eat it as breakfast maybe twice a year.

 11. What is your favorite time of day and why?
It depends. Because I'm working on weekdays, I like night time when I am at home and can relax with my family. But during the weekend, I like morning time because many activities can be done in one day, such as hanging out, relaxing, or just tidying up my stuffs.

Now for my nominations! I choose the following blogs for Liebster Blog Award (It's less than 10, but hey who cares right :))
Naomi Talks Beauty
Mintxrose
Miss Laura Bora
What Taylor Buys
Oh Ruby
Thoughts of Glam
Vivian Stone xo
Lauren's Beauty Stuff

My questions for my lovely nominees:
1. Heels or flats?
2. If you only had 1 minute to do your makeup, what product would you reach for first?
3. Cats or dogs?
4. What did you want to be when you were a child?
5. Why did you start blogging?
6. Do you prefer to wear lipstick or lipgloss?
7. What type of superpower would you want to have?
8. What is your favourite TV Show?
9. What is your favourite season?
10. What is your favourite shop?


xoxo,

Ivana

4 comments:

  1. It was so fun to read your answers and get to know more about you! What a cool place to meet your husband, I have never been to Japan but I would LoVe to go, and Candice is a cute name :).

    xoxo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mariamma,

      Thank you for nominating me! I enjoy reading your answers too, and you have such a cool blog :) xx

      Ivana

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much for the nomination. I just did it :) http://misslaurabora.blogspot.ie/2014/01/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura, thank you for doing it :) I love reading your answers and so glad that you've hit 200 followers!

      xoxo,
      Ivana

      Delete