Wednesday 1 January 2014

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface Review

Hi guys!

Today I'm going to do a review about Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush in Dollface (SGD 45).





I bought this from my local Sephora. I went to Sephora to look for a pink blush, and I'm eternally grateful that I ended up buying this blush. It's such a pretty blue-toned pink that I reckon I will wear an awful lot. It's actually much prettier applied on the skin than on the pan. The packaging is very simple, and I like to bring this in my pouch since the packaging is not fingerprint or scratch prone like some other higher-end brands do (such as Chanel or Dior).






It's such a perfect Barbie Pink, and so easy to apply and blend even for beginner like me. The colour payoff is matte, no shimmer, and it leaves such a natural glow to my cheek. I applied this very lightly on my cheek and the colour turns out great. It is definitely buildable if applied more heavily. As seen in the picture, I have wear this blush for more than 9 hours and the colour is seriously long lasting, even in humid and sunny weather in Singapore! It didn't fade even tiny bits, it still looks the same as when I applied it in the morning.

If you're looking for a blush, I encourage you to buy Tarte blushes, they're truly amazing.

xoxo,
Ivana


2 comments:

  1. Lovely post! I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! :) The details are on my blog: http://ifmyfingerswerefeathers.com/2014/01/the-liebster-award.html

    xo,
    Mariamma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I will try to do it by the end of this week! xx

      Delete